CRUX SOOGM15 GM Radio Replacement Interface to Retain SWC, OnStarSOOGM 15
The CRUX SOOGM-15 is designed to allow for the installation of aftermarket radios while retaining OnStar functionality with Bose Amplified & Non-Amplified Systems, while also retaining Chime & Accessory features in a wide range of General Motors Class II Data-bus vehicles. The interface also retains steering wheel controls in vehicles equipped with digital signals.
- Retains factory features in select GM Class II Data Bus vehicles while functioning with an aftermarket radio.
- Pre-programmed to retain factory Steering Wheel Controls.
- Supports Bose, non-Bose and Y-91 audio systems.
- Retains OnStar and chime functions.
- EIA color coded wiring for easy installation.
2005-07 La Crosse
2000-05 Monte Carlo
2007 Silverado Classic
2007 Sierra Classic
2001-04 Alero (w/ RDS Radio)
2001-05 Grand Am
2004-08 Grand Prix
- The Front and Rear fading are not retained on Y-91 Bose System.
- The OnStar volume output is defaulted to low gain.
Chime includes: seat belt, check engine, key in ignition, low fuel, low oil and lights on.